Thursday 22 March 2012

RAWR

I don't have a single pageview yet. Oh my god.

You guys suck. I should have, like, seven-hundred followers. Minimum.

Look at Amy, she started a blog fucking bashing you guys and she had fans left and right! IT'S BECAUSE I'M WHITE, ISN'T IT? Or is it because I speak Spanish?

But hey, at least I'm not fucking lampshading having followers and comments. Like "HEY WOW I HAVE FOLLOWERS NOW" or "HERP DERP I DUNNO WHY YOU GUYS ARE FOLLOWING ME BUT I GUESS THE FACT THAT I'M A FICTIONAL CHARACTER AND THIS BLOG WAS INTRODUCED IN A THREAD ON THE FEAR MYTHOS FORUM MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT."


That's another thing. Writing Rule #2: We know it's fictional. Don't push it.


Writing Rule #3 is Don't be a hypocrite, but I can't really think of any examples of that one, so I'll let it slide. Maybe you assholes aren't half-bad after all.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you're fictional? Wow, consider my mind blown.

    Wait, am I fictional, too? Because I've had that dream. It didn't end well.

    I wonder if this whole thing will end like Animal Man and you'll end up meeting and having a conversation with your writer where he'll just basically say that you are a mouthpiece for his own viewpoints and he is tired of writing you. Only, you know, in a funny way.

    ReplyDelete