Thursday 22 March 2012

joafdjadgsjghughuiragu

Seven pageviews; that's more like it! Fuck yeah!

Anyway, I'm probably gonna go to sleep soon. 'Cause fuck all y'all.

Oh yeah, Writing Rule #5: Unless something important's gonna happen when you sleep, don't post you're going to sleep. Law of conversation of retail, man. Gotta talk about that retail.

..I mean, I'm fine because this is a real blog. I may be a fictional character, but this blog's real.

And also, the title of this post reminds me of Writing Rule #8: Smashing on your keyboard, realistically, would only look like eijr or some other ;lfad small thing. It never looks like j9dsfjgnfisgjfdiogjisdjfadsua some really long string of jumbles.


And also, Writing Rule #13: If you're gonna split one story into multiple blogs, make sure each blog is different from the other a significant amount, and make sure each narrator has a set arc. But I don't know why I said that one. I don't think it has anything to do with anything.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Interesting. When I smash my fingers against the keyboard it looks like aklfh ;sakdhf ;saoidhf a;soidhf a;osidh faosidhf a;soidhf aos'idhfj

    I wonder why I have so many semicolons? Ah, the semicolon, the most misunderstood of punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is, you have to smash your fingers against the keyboard more than once to do that. And if someone was interrupted in the middle of a post, they'd fjr only hit the keyboard once, like that.

    It's common sense.

    ReplyDelete